Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to create Backend PO from Live auction Bid

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Hi,

We are implementing SRM 5.0 the classic scenario with integration with backend ECC 6.0. Through the PDP channel we are transfering the account assigned purchase requisitions to SRM. Then we are using the bidding engine

functionality for the materials procurement.

1) Bid Invitation Cycle - For the SC's created from the account

assigned PR's we are able to complete Bid invitation - Bid - PO cycle. The PO is getting created and transfered in ECC with the proper account assignment.

2) Auction Cycle - We are trying the same cycle with the process of auction. Live auction is working properly and once auction is over bids are getting created from the different bidders. Now once we accept the bid system is not allowing us to create a PO and it throws the error

message "PO has not been created".

When we check in RZ20 (CCMS Monitor Sets) under the SAP EnterpriseBuyer Monitors - Quotation it shows an error message as "ME 069 Unknown account assignment not defined for use here"

I tried to debug both the process (bid invitation and auction)

and found that field "IT_POACCOUNT" is differnt in both the cases. We have identified, for the bid invitation account assignment field is properly picked up from shopping cart and hence it creats a PO whereas in case of auction this field is not getting picked up from shopping cart.

I have implemented sap note1085517 & 1082817 but still unable to create a PO.

Please suggest if anybody have already faced this problem.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This issue is resolved by applying a SAP note (1022170).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pl check whether you have selected the appropriate process control (PO/Contract) in the define transaction type for the auction.

Regards,

Nagarajan