Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

items relevant and not relevant for billing

former_member208541
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

im my sales order, iam putting two different kinds of items, one with delivery related billing and the other with no billing. that is for one item the billing relavnce is A in item category and for 2nd item the billing relevance is nil. so for the two items , the item categoies are differnt.

in my config of this sales order type, in the delivery related billing section, the billing type is f2.

the issue is while billing, both the itmes are being shown in the billing doc. it has to show only one.

what is to be done. we want only one sales order to be created for both billing and non billing relevant items.

regards

sachin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

At VTFA kindly check the item category maintained for the billing type and the sales doc type ......

If billing needs to be done then maintain the relevant item category or else just remove that item category and thne check it .........

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check in the copy control settings, VTFA where you van maintain the copying of only billing relavant item categories to the billing document.

Regds,

Rupali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I guess u need to look into the copy controle settings so as to ensure that the non billing relevant items are not appearing in the delivery and billing docs.

Do let me know ure views on this.

Cheerzz..

Subbzz.