Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

items relevant and no relevant for billing

former_member208541
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

im my sales order, iam putting two different kinds of items, one with delivery related billing and the other with no billing. that is for one item the billing relavnce is A in item category and for 2nd item the billing relevance is nil. so for the two items , the item categoies are differnt.

in my config of this sales order type, in the delivery related billing section, the billing type is f2.

the issue is while billing, both the itmes are being shown in the billing doc. it has to show only one.

what is to be done. we want only one sales order to be created for both billing and non billing relevant items.

regards

sachin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sonu

I think u can set this through copy control. If u create billing with reference to delivery docu-tcode is VTFL or if u create billing with reference to sales order than tcode is VTFA. You can set copying requirement as item not relevent to billing should not be copied or shown in subsequent document. .u can create copying control which checks validation through Tcode VOFM. Hope this works

Edited by: Sharad Kaliya on Jul 10, 2008 2:27 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sharad,

can u pls tell me how to create a new user routine 636 in VOFM t-code.

When i ma trying to create it is asking for Access key.

Pls reply me.

thanks

uma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Uma,

For creating routine u need to have access key.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sharad,

Thanks, for ur reply. i have created the routine. where will i write the include for that routine. Actually i written the include in LV60ANNN. This include have another include RV60BNNN ( this is only for user routine.).

So i have written my code here for 636 routine, (i have copied the include of routine 36. )

Iam not able to activate the include.

So pls reply me.

Thanks,

uma

0 Kudos

Hello Uma,

you should never change LV60ANNN manually. This coding is generated by SAP when you create the new routine with transaction VOFM.

All you have to do is to create the routine with VOFM and set the activation flag there. When you set this activation flag, SAP creates the code and the include in LV60ANNN. You should never change that coding manually, it won´t work.

Then you have to keep in mind when you want to transport this new routine: only the first original transport contains together with the source code of the routine the report RV80HGEN which triggers just this above mentioned activation in the target system. If you don´t use this first transport and transport it later in another transport without this generating report, your routine will not work after transporting as it is not active and not included in LV60ANNN. You´ll then have to open the target system and do the activating in VOFM manually.

Regards,

Petra

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi petra,

thank u for ur fast reply. I was not able to create the routine in VOFM. so i went to TFRM table , and i have created the routine there.

So in VOFM the include for 636 routine was not included in LV60ANNN.

So how can i create the routine and include.

pls reply me.

its urgent.

Thanks

uma

0 Kudos

double post......

Edited by: Petra on Jul 24, 2008 4:13 PM

0 Kudos

Hi Uma,

the only way to create a correct routine is via VOFM. So what was the problem when you tried to create the routine there?

What kind of message did SAP show you?

The right procedure should be:

- select in VOFM the aerea where you want to create the routine

- search a free entry line

- enter a new routine number in the customer number range, enter description text and application (which should be "V" if it´s a sales routine)

- then SAP prompts you for a developing key for this new routine

- you have to get this key via OSS, copy and paste it

- then you should be able to do the coding for the routine and save it in a transport order

- when finished and saved, and returned to the VOFM start screen, highlight the line with your new routine and go to EDIT -> ACTIVATE

- after activating the checkbox "active" should be flaged

=> routine should now be usable.

Regards,

Petra

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi friend!!!

u r question is right it if u don't want that item in billing u can do it

because i did this thing

in my case that non billing item has item category is TAL

AND U HAVE TO RECHECK ALL SETTING related to u r non billing item category

thanls