cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inbound Proxy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I had written a report In ECC and implement the class in the report to send data to XI. In ECC my code is successful.

In BW , Proxy is generated and class is created and proxy code is written in the method. Is there anything to be triggered in BW side to move the data to the BI table apart from this code. How the data will be stored in BI table. Request your explanation. Thanks.

Thanks

Guru

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinod,

Thanks for your replies.

Thanks

Guru

former_member537867
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes u r absolutely right & refer the blog it will help u.

Regards,

Vinod.

Former Member
0 Kudos
former_member537867
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In this process of updation of data xi will pick the file and populate that to proxy structure in runtime.After u generate proxy for inbound interface, it will generate class and method.

And in this system generated methods, u need to write sample ABAP code to update that data into z-table.

You need not to trigger anything on BW side just write implementation code in Execute_asynchronus method & logic in this will update data in data base.

This will help you:

Regards,

Vinod.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinod,

Thanks for your quick turnaround. So Implementing the code in the proxy class will takecare of updating the data in BI Table. Rest will be handled in XI configuration? Is my understanding correct.

Thanks

Guru

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

YES, thats true

Regards

Seshagiri