cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AED not appearing for utilization

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

I am reposting the question having hopes of getting replies..

A similar question asked in this forum has also been included.

This particular case is for import trading scenario

Purchase Order is made in MM and during MIGO excise invoice is captured.Addnl CVD value 4% will be taken as AED.The same can be displayed in transaction J1IG.

Client has the requirement of displaying AED in J1IJ while capturing the excise invoice created during MIGO itself i.e, during goods inward as the same will be considered for RG23D reporting purposes.

But AED (Addl CVD 4%) is not being displayed in J1IJ for depo sales.

Also there is no field called as AED for capturing the same in J1IJ,but there are additional fields TAX1 and TAX2 in J1IJ.

BED,ECS,SEcess is transferred from J1IG to J1IJ but not AED

Awaiting all your useful feedbacks to display AED in J1IJ

-

similar question posted in the forum on Jul 8..

AED not appearing for utilization-Urgent

Posted: Jul 8, 2008 4:01 PM

Click to report abuse... E-mail this message E-mail this message Click to reply to this thread Reply

Hi All,

I am having input credit available for AED whereas the payable amount is not there for AED. So I want to utilise this AED amount against other payable amounts but this AED credit balance is not showing for utilization. When I have checked for other plant where AED payable is available then the AED input credit is also showing for utilization.

I have checked the CIN settings: In excise registration details for the plant, the Liable to AED option is ticked and under Account determination settings--- RG23 AED account has been assigned to UTLZ ETT.

Can anybody please suggest that what other settings needs to be done or is there any specific settings for cross utilization which I might have missed out on.

Thanks & Regards,

Antima

-

any inputs guys...........

Rgds

Shashidhar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If i am correct you are referring to ADC (Additional Customs duty) in case of imports. This duty value is similar to AED (In screens it will be in AED column only) but in customization you will be using subtransaction type "IP" to differentiate AED from ADC, you need to maintain G/L accounts for Excise transaction types and subtransaction type IP, so that the duty values are passed on to those G/L accounts.

Cheers,

Santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

You are right sir...

appreciation to you if you could tell the where the configns are reqd to be maintained..

Thx

Shashidhar