cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Storage location not getting determine in delivery document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am unable to determine the automatic storage location in the delivery document.

Can anybody help me out where I missed the settings.

Regards,

Mallesh.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Mallesh

Ensure that the storage location is flowing in sale order.

Also go to IMG Path -->Logistics Execution --> Shipping --> Picking --> Determine Picking Location --> Define Rules for Picking Location Determination. Here you have to assign the MALA rule to your delivery type. Also maintain in OMJ8 or OMB2

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laxmipathi,

Tha storage location is not flowing from sales order and I did the settings as per you reply.

Still the storage loc is not determining.

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for the help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try / check the below too ;

1. Delivery document type settings has the CORRECT storage location rule as per which you are expecting the storage location.

2. Make sure that you have stock in that storage location. If there are no stocks in that storage location ( which should be defaulted as per the correct storage location rule ) then delivery would be created but without any storage location.

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Are you facing any problem to create delivery if the storage locationis given manually in the delivery. If there is no problem, then check whether the shipping point, plant and storage conditions are the same for this delivery as assigned to this storage location in OVL3.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Have u activated storgae location determination in delveiry type 0VLK t.code and then also check whter u maintaiend storage location rule in the same screen...apart from ovl3..

Regards

sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check in MMSC whether the required SLoc is extended for this material in this plant or not.

Rewards if if helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Material got extended to the relevant storage location.

REgards,

Malelsh,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Check Table-TVKOL & maintain in Tcode-OVL3.

Regards,

Vikas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mallesh,

that could be because you must have not created material with respect to storage location of the plant (when you create material using MM01).

Regds,

Rupali

Former Member
0 Kudos

IMG -> Logistics - Execution -> Shipping -> Picking -> Determine Picking Location -> Assign Picking Location.

(T-code OVL3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

I even done the setting on OVL3.

But still unable to determine

Regards,

Mallesh