cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Availability

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello friends,

If I create a sales order with quantity 10, that quantity should be blocked for that order only.availability check should not happen.Can please someone guide me how do it?

regards,

seetaram

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For every thing in sales order availablity check should happen then only u will come to know whether stock is available on that delviery date or not.. Once it is available and u want to block this quantity for that order only and it will be not used for others then u can do it by OVZ9 there u just deactivate Include sales requiement...

So that availability check will not consider this order quantity..

Hope you have understoo...

Regards

sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sankar,

I will explain my client requirement,if I create sales order with one line item with quantity 10, at delivery level that quantity should be blocked.(not at order level)

suppose if I create second sales order, system should not take into consideration first order quantity for second order .

Please let me know , where I have to do the settings for it.

regards,

Seetaram

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Seetaram

Go to OVZ9, select your Availability Check and Checking Rule and tick the field [Include sales requirements] By selecting this field, whenever you create sale order stock will be allocated to that sale order and if subsequent sale order is created, delivery for the second order can be created only over and above the stock of first order is available.

Hope this is want your requirement is also.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

U understood my issue, no I am working on that issue.

thank u

regards,

seetaram

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello friends,

regarding quantity block at order level is solved,

Thank U friends,

regards,

Seetaram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did u find it throgh the path what i have given...

regards

sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friend,

thank u , I got the path, backorder process is not required for client,now order quantity is blocking at order level,but order quantity should block at delivery level when I save delivery document in vlo1n without giving picking quantity.

Can U suggest me solution?

regards,

seetaram

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Please goto SPRO - Sales & distribution - basicfunctions - availabilty check and transfer of requirements - availability check - availability check with ATP - Checking rule for updating back orders...

regards

sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please select Availability check 02 and what is your checking rule select that and double click on it there u can deactivate include delveries...

regards

sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear friend,

can u guide me where I have to see the setting for checking rule?

regards,

seetaram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Any how once the

In same OVZ9 itself if you deactivate include deliveries then system will not consider already created deliveries quantity when doing check for next order...

Regards

sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear friend,

in OVZ9, where I have to check?in material master I am maintaining availability check 02

regards,

seetaram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

To block the sales order quantity after availabilty check use the transaction OVZ2.

OVZ9 is used to take into consideration of block stock in the availability check

thanks

Kuntla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friend,

I have the requirement like this

when I create a sales order , for that line item I have to block the quantity at delivery level, that quantity I should not use for second order,

Can u guide me where I have to check the settings?

In ovz2 which settings I have to do?

regards,

seetaram