cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock transfer order - unwanted delivery split

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I need Your help with generating a delivery in report VL10i. I have an issue with STO delivery that of course refer to Purchase order or to MM scheduling agreement.

I have the same material, which should be posted to the same ship to party. But there is one difference: Delivery date. How can I prevent from creating a lots of deliveries because of unwanted split?

This is major problem for logistic because no matter if they try to send delivery in one truck, they have many delivery notes and hundreds of needless internal billings documents.

Delivery type: NL

Default order type for deliveries without reference to order : ZNL

I checked copy control ZNL -> NL, but breakpoint (in any of requirements) doesn't work in this case. Seems like system doesn't use this configuration.

Can anyone help me with this one?

Thanks in advance!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

torben_bk
Participant
0 Kudos

You can set a break-point in program LV50SF10 in the line "PERFORM (MODUL) IN PROGRAM SAPLV50S." this is where the copy rule isexecuted.

/Torben

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Default order type in standard is DL

Go to Copy control of DL TO NL and got to item category NLN, where you can find Transfer requirement.

If you donot want delivery date as split factor modify the requirement as per your need.

Regards

B.Jaganath

Former Member
0 Kudos

If the "Delivery date" is different for different line item in STO, that means the delivery will be done on different dates and different delivery note will be required.