Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

While creating project from Inactive DC getting error classpath is readonly

susmita_panigrahi
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All

I Synced the DC from Inactive DC section in Developmet Configuration.Then when i clicked on create project in development configuration i am getting a popup window showing error message : " org.eclipse.jdt.core.JavaModelException: File /XWD_etool2_DSearchNotificationModelDCwartsila.com/.classpath is read-only.

Java Model Exception: Core Exception [code 4] File /XWD_etool2_DSearchNotificationModelDCwartsila.com/.classpath is read-only. "

When i went to Web Dynpro explorere and right clicked on that DC i am not gettting the Development Component option from the menu where as for rest of DC Development component option is visible.

When i tried to Rebuild the project i am getting error message:

Missing required library: 'C:Documents and Settings/susmita.panigrahi/.dtc/1/DCs/sap.com/com.sap.aii.proxy.framework/_comp/gen/default/public/default/lib/java/aii_proxy_rt.jar

Missing required library: 'C:Documents and Settings/susmita.panigrahi/.dtc/1/DCs/sap.com/tc/wd/webdynpro/_comp/gen/default/public/default/lib/java/_webdynpro_admin.jar'.

Missing required library: 'C:Documents and Settings/susmita.panigrahi/.dtc/1/DCs/sap.com/com.sap.exception/_comp/gen/default/public/default/lib/java/exception.jar'

Missing required library: 'C:Documents and Settings/susmita.panigrahi/.dtc/1/DCs/sap.com/com.sap.mw.jco/_comp/gen/default/public/default/lib/java/jrfc.jar'.

Missing required library: 'C:Documents and Settings/susmita.panigrahi/.dtc/1/DCs/sap.com/tc/logging/_comp/gen/default/public/default/lib/java/logging.jar'.

Missing required library: 'C:Documents and Settings/susmita.panigrahi/.dtc/1/DCs/sap.com/tc/wd/webdynpro/_comp/gen/default/public/default/lib/java/_webdynpro_services.jar'

Missing required library: 'C:Documents and Settings/susmita.panigrahi/.dtc/1/DCs/sap.com/tc/wd/webdynpro/_comp/gen/default/public/default/lib/java/_webdynpro_runtime_repository.jar'.

Missing required library: 'C:Documents and Settings/susmita.panigrahi/.dtc/1/DCs/sap.com/tc/wd/webdynpro/_comp/gen/default/public/default/lib/java/_webdynpro_runtime_repository_pmr.jar'.

Missing required library: 'C:Documents and Settings/susmita.panigrahi/.dtc/1/DCs/sap.com/tc/wd/webdynpro/_comp/gen/default/public/default/lib/java/_webdynpro_runtime_designtime_coupling.jar'

Missing required library: 'C:Documents and Settings/susmita.panigrahi/.dtc/1/DCs/sap.com/tc/wd/webdynpro/_comp/gen/default/public/default/lib/java/_webdynpro_runtime_designtime_coupling_api.jar'

Missing required library: 'C:Documents and Settings/susmita.panigrahi/.dtc/1/DCs/sap.com/tc/wd/webdynpro/_comp/gen/default/public/default/lib/java/_webdynpro_progmodel.jar'.

Missing required library: 'C:Documents and Settings/susmita.panigrahi/.dtc/1/DCs/sap.com/tc/wd/webdynpro/_comp/gen/default/public/default/lib/java/_webdynpro_pdfobject.jar'.

Like this i am getting some more error message showing missing required library.

Could you please help me in solving this issue.

Thanks & Regards

Susmita

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (9)

Answers (9)

susmita_panigrahi
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Missing required library file problem was solved.

However now i am getting different error when i am selection option Repair->project structure and class path in NWDS.Below is the error details:

Folder .DC/../comp/bin/com couold not be deleted because of following error:

-folder itself is checked out

-some member(s) is/are checked out

-some member(s) is out dated

Can anybody tell why the above error message is coming when we select Repair option and what will be the solution for this.

Thanks

Susmita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do this once and see do you still get this error?

1. Open navigator perspective and right click>DTR>Add-->Files in subtree.

2. It'll ask you to create an activity. Create an activity and if any dialog pops up in between say OK.

3. Check in this activity.

4. If the check in is successful then remove the configuration from your NWDS and reimport the configuration to check if you still face the same problem.

Regards,

Murtuza

susmita_panigrahi
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Murtuza

There is no need to delete the gen folder under Inactive DC section because the home symbol (blue color) is appearing on this gen folder that means gen folder is locally present, gen folder is not present in the DTR.

Could you please tell me whether i need to release the activity from NWDS which i have created for the Problem DC?In this activity i just put the project after unchecking the Read only property of the project.After checked in the activity also i am getting the same error while creating project from InActive DC section.

Please help me out how to solve the Missing Required Library probelm mentioned in this thread?

Thanks & Regards

Susmita

susmita_panigrahi
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

In addition to the above question do we need to release the activity to consollidation of CMS Or check in of activity will enough?

Thanks & Regards

Susmita.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I assume that you have already unchecked the read only property for the .classpath file. If not then do that first and

Follow these steps:

1. Open DTR perspective and select your DC under inactive DCs and navigate to the gen folder. Right click on the gen folder and say delete. It will ask you to create an activity for delete+checkin. Just create an activityand check in that activity.

2. Now remove your DC from the client and then again try to create a project for the DC (if possible restart your NWDS before doing this because some of the times it caches few things).

Hope, after doing this, it should work fine for you.

Thanks and Regards,

Murtuza

susmita_panigrahi
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Murtuza,

Yesterday i went to worksapce of the Dc and there i unchecked the Read only property of the DC.

It didn't ask to create any activity.When i am selecting the option Repair->project Structure and class path also it didn't ask me for creation of activity.

I found one reason for this When i compared this DC with another DC one difference is there that is when i right click on the DC which is showing error i am not getting the property with name "Development Component" whereas for other DC this property is visible.

Could uou please suggest hoe to solve this and Missing Required Library problem?

Thanks & Regards

Susmita

susmita_panigrahi
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Narendra,

I have already checked the Java build path for that DC .All the jar files are present for which its showing Missing Libraray error.

I also checked in the workspace of the DC, all jar files are present in the respective path of DC.

Shall i remove the jar files from the Java build path and once again i will add to jaba build path?Is it the right procedure to solve Missing required Library issue?

Thanks & Regards

Susmita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Open your navigator view and select the .classpath file in your project. Right click> Properties. Uncheck the read-only parameter. Right click on your project select DTR>Edit-->Files in the subtree exclusive and then check in the activity.

Regards,

Murtuza

narendra_bendi
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Check in the Libraries of the Java Build Path of the properties of your project. There you should able to add all the missing libraries manually....

Try with this..

Thanks

Narendra

susmita_panigrahi
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for quick response.

I have tried the option Repar->Projecct Structure and Class path but still its showing the same error missing required libray.I have checked the respective path in the NWDS that jar file present.This eroor is showing for only a particular DC, rest of DC is working fine.

Could you please suggest is there any other solution for thsi problem.

Thanks & Regards

Susmita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Susmita,

repair the project, choose "Repair -> Project Structure and Classpath" from the DC drop down menu. If you are out of luck remove the DC from client (deleting every local resource) and recreate a project (you don't need to sync it first)

Bests