Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PROBLEM WITH PARTIAL DELIVERY

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Friends,

With referance to an order i want to do apartial delivery.

for example order quantity is 10 units. i am want to do a delivery of 5 units. now whem i am entering picked quantity 5 under picking view of delivery & doing PGI an error message is coming DELIVERY HAS NOT YET BEEN PUT AWAY / PICKED (COMPLETELY).

To get this desired transcation what customization required. i have only one ship to party that who is my sold to party also. for this ship to party part delivery of one delivery is expected.

regards

ambarish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

The issue is the pick quanitity is less than delivery quanitiy in the delivery. Change the delivery quanitity in the delivery to 5 and enter the pick quanity as 5, the you may be able to do the PGI. Create another delivery for the balanace quanitity.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For the customer to whom u want to make partial delivery, in the master data of that customer u have to tick the field partial deliveries, also any time in any delivery , delivering quantity and picking quantity shod be same. If u check both of this ur problem is going to be resolved.

Regs,

Ravi Duggirala

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

u have to put order combination check mark and partial delivery shipping tab in customer master. when u are doing delivery u give only 5 items for picking . and do the invoice. after that again give the same order number for reference in Vl01n then do delivery for another 5 items.

Regards,

Murthy

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Put your delivery quanities and picking quanities same in VL01N, ie, 5 & 5 at both places and try.

Take care. JP