cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

remote clint copy

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear all

we are doing a remote clint copy after 10 days bsis table updated from the quality server ,but development server restared some power problem when we are again restarted the remote clint copy quality to development server bsis table delete in development server , bsis table size is 80 gb , can we delete the data from followings method

stop the remote clint copy

sap t-code se11-utilities-database utility- delete the data .

please advise

thanks

with regards

venkat

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I might not have understood your scenario correctly here ... but, if you're wanting a client copy from QA to Dev, can't you just delete the Dev client and perform another QA > Dev copy?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

I use a method do update development systems client without copying completely these kind of tables.

I do a remote client copy excluding all major tables, most of them are transactional tables like COEP, BSIS, VBRK, MSEG, etc...

In this case you must ensure that BSIS table is empty on development and after that you can use a SQLPLUS script to copy partially this table. like this...

You execute this script on Development side

-bash-3.00$ more cp_PRD_DEV_3_1.sh
sqlplus sapr3/sap <<!     
spool imp_Exp_tabelas3_1.log
set copycommit 10         
set arraysize 100         
copy from sapr3/sap@PRD insert sapr3.BSIS using select * from BSIS where GJAHR like '%2007%' and mandt='100';
spool off
quit     
!

After table you should export NRIV in PRD and import it into DEV, via R3trans.

Macro steps...

1. Exclude huge tables from remote client copy

2. Remote client copy

3. Copy huge tables via SQLPLUS

4. Export PRD /import DEV NRIV table via R3trans

Cheers

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

can we import/export table(bsis) through the sapdba for the diffrent sid.

thanks

with regards

venkat