cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

availability control before budgeting

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi to all,

can anyone tell me how to allow activation of availability control for projects with crtd status only?

currently, i am only able to activate availability control only if i have already done budgeting.. but i want to know if it is possible to do it even if i have not yet done any budgeting..

thanks in advance..

Ekta

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks..

however still, i need to have a budget (using CJ30) before the availability control can be activated even in the background..

is it possible that as soon as my project is created, i can already run availability control (CJBV) and activate it for the project even if i have not yet done budgeting in CJ30?

because currently, if i run CJBV before doing CJ30, it says "availability control not activated"

thanks in advance..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ekta,

As I know there is no Procedure to activate availabilty for budget in this case .

As I understood your requirement in this case you can keep a Status for budgting(Like CRTD for creation , ORD for Order and EXE for Execution), allow the budgeting in status ORD and prohibited for EXE.

In this cas a person who is handling project keep remember to budget the project ..............

IFI will find any clue of to solve this issue according to your requirment I will send you .

All the best ,

Regards

Rama Shanker Sharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ekta,

You can do this bye using Back ground Activation of Availabilit in Budget Profile (OPS9).

Set Activation Type 2

The system activates availability control automatically for all projects/orders in which the funds commitments exceed the usage figure entered in the budget profile. To this end, you must enter:

the quantity of projects/orders for which availability control should be activated using background activation

the periodicity of the background job which activates availability control

Usage in % for background activator

The "credit limit used" expresses the ratio of assigned funds to the budget as a percentage.

This value is used only in combination with activation type 2:

If the background activator determines that this value has already been exceeded by too high assigned funds, availability control is activated for the object in question (project/order).

Example

An entry of 80% means that the background activator activates availability control as soon as assigned funds amount to more than 80% of the budget.

Rewards Point if useful

Regards

Rama Shanker Sharma