cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback on rules of engagement

Former Member
0 Kudos

All,

Thank you for creating these rules - they hit the mark in terms of the right way to use the forums. Although there are many redundant and useless postings out there, there is a wealth of information to be found.

Thank you so much.

Sandra McCright

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Alvaro,

My apologies for a statement that was not clear. I did not say the ROE were redundant. What I meant to say is that in the forums there are many redundant postings BECAUSE people do not follow the ROE. Even with the clutter of bad postings I still find the Forums to be very useful.

Sorry for any misunderstanding.

Sandra

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Alvaro,

My apologies for a statement that was not clear. I did not say the ROE were redundant. What I meant to say is that in the forums there are many redundant postings BECAUSE people do not follow the ROE. Even with the clutter of bad postings I still find the Forums to be very useful.

Sorry for any misunderstanding.

Sandra

Dear Sandra:

No apologies needed -:) It was my mistake....I totally misunderstood your post...Must check on my English skills again LOL

I'm glad that you still find the forums useful...That really brings joy to my heart -:') I have seen so many post lately talking bad about the Community, Forums, blogs, quality and so on...

Sorry for my lack of understanding and hope you still get a good time on SCN -:D

Greetings,

Blag.

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sandra:

Thanks for you comments...But I don't think the ROE are redundant...They need to fully specified so people actually understand but they can or can't do...Because as you may seen...Even with that, people still don't follow the rules.

Greetings,

Blag.