cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WDA not taking the default theme

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Previously when we were executing WDA from se80 it was taking SAP default theme and it was working fine.but since some days any of the WDA applications is not taking the theme.

Please let me know the solution for this

Thanks

Ba;a Duvvuri

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

How are you running the applications - via SE80 still or the portal? What theme does it have? Is this all applications (SAP delivered samples) or just some of your applications?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am running all the applications from SE80.none of the applications is taking theme which used to work previously.

it has anything to do with wdy_settings view entries?

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

Since it is effecting all applications I would have to guess that it is one of two problems. First it could be that someone was trying to update the theme and perhaps made a mistake thereby breaking the them. Second it could be the wd_global_setting. If someone set the Force Use of External Stylesheet option and/or the Stylesheet URL and the values are not correct - that could certainly lead to the situation you describe. I would first check to see what the wd_global_setting application shows.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Thomas.

we played around with wd_global_setting application and WDY_SETTINGS view and it started working

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bala, Thomas,

Can you please point where do we have the global setting for WAD?

Cheers, Vishal

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

wd_global_setting is the name of a web dynpro application. You run this application in order to maintain the global settings for all web dynpro applications.

Answers (0)