cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

web dyn pro screen design(view design)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys i find it extremely tough managing the UI inside the views, i having to take so many layout designs(matrix , row etc ) and give blank(invisible) UI etc to put what i want where i want, it was a ton easier with ABAP , i think i'm looking at it wrongly ,couldn't find any guidence even in SAP HELP , could somebody help me forwards from this stumbling block please

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm having to default values for a the characteristic based on the profile chosen, this is for a configurable material /Task list. I see a lot of talk about characterics and dependencies everywhere but nothing based on the Profile. Is it possible to link up that characteristic to the table which store what profile is chosen at that time, if so what is that table.Please help

Regards,

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivekananth Radhakrishnan,

Using UI Elements in WebDynpro is very simple as far as i have utilisied now, and especially u have Particular Properties of UI elements Where you need Concentrate to Achieve the Functionality.

For Alignment of UI Elements Matrix Head Data, Row Data , Flow Data, Grid Align ment are Used.

For Enabling The UI Elements you have the Property called Enabled set it true or False as required.

For the Showing or Hiding UI Elements you have the Property Called Visible set it to visible or blank or none as it is required.

For More Information on UI Elements Read The help in NWDS Provided by SAP Netweaver.

Regards,

Sharma Kvbk.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi vivekananth ,

In Web Dynpro view design you have to use different containers with different layouts for proper UI display.

Better to go for grid layout and give proper colcount. And to adjust place invisible UI element in between. You can also increase or decrease the width of the elements as required. Or can give padding. These options are available for proper adjustment.

Try Out.

Regards,

Swati