cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SCC4 - settings not saved

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need to open a QA system (Client Role = TEST) to change the current settings for an object.

When I try to save the SCC4 client setting u201CCross-client Object changesu201D from

u201CNo Changes to Repository and Cross-client Customizing Objectsu201D to

u201CChanges to Repository and Cross-client Customizing allowedu201D , the system does not save the change. The u201Csaveu201D is successful (data saved message appears on the bottom of the screen), but the client setting automatically reverts back to u201CNo Changes to Repository and Cross-client Customizing Objectsu201D.

This is not a security issue (so results returnes in SU53). This is a ECC6 system.

I have set the SE06 settings to modifiable, but the SCC4 will still not accept the u201CChanges to Repository and Cross-client Customizing allowedu201D.

Will someone please direct me as to what why I cannot change the setting to u201CChanges to Repository and Cross-client Customizing allowedu201D ?

BTW, I did manage to make the current settings change I need to by setting u201CCross-client Object changesu201D to u201CNo Cross-client Customizing Objectsu201D.

Thanks in advance.

B

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to all for your replies.

All system custominzing paramaters are set correctly.

After restaritng the server, changing the SSC4 setting is now working nornally. I am not sure if this was really a SAP system "problem" or if possibly something was amiss in my GUI session.

BV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi BV,

I face the similar problem.Just goto scc4-->change and display

Then select radio button number 1 i.e changes without automatic recording under node (changes and transports for Client-specific objects).

Hope this will solve your problem.Reward points if helpful.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Edited by: ashutosh singh on Jul 11, 2008 11:58 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ashutosh,

How would client specific settings affect client independent settings ?

Regards.

Ruchit.

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Well... personally i don't see how a system restart will fix the problem...

Never seen such an issue... maybe open an OSS message.

Regards

Juan

former_member829550
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

please retarst ur system once.

goto se03 make the global system configuration settings.

and then make the changes in the scc4 screen.

try this......

regards,

bhupesh