cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

stock making zero

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello friends,

I have some stock in plants with some batches which are going to expire soon, now I have to make those batches zero and bring back the new batches in the plants.

Shall I use movement type 562 for batches nearer expiry for making them zero

and 561 movement type for batches to be posted in the plants which are new.?

I have to post same quantity of stock which I have made zero,that is compulsory,

can someone clarify my doubt,

regards,

seetaram

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Seetaram,

You can run MB1C / 562 movement type. Once you execute this transaction, a material document reference will be displayed at the bottom screen. Make a note of it somewhere so that at a later stage, if you want to track these reduced stock details, you can track via MB51 referencing this material document.

Regards,

Reddy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friend,

before run the transaction ,just confirmation so I will use 561/562 transaction, it will not effect books of accounts, how much is credited same will be debited or vice versa, ok

regards,

seetaram

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Since it is a technical booking I think you can use it. You can also use other mvt e.g. mvt 201 / 202 to achieve this.

BR

Csaba

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear friend,

thank u for ur response., I have one more question

after doing 201/202, my books of account should be same as before doing this transaction.is it possible?

regards

Seetaram

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Seetaram,

I assume you book the same qty with 201 / 202. In this case your G/L account will be affected with the same amount of money - once negative amount, once positive amount (in case of standard price).

In transaction OMWB you can check (simulate) for plant-material-movement_type combination which G/L accounts are affected.

BR

Csaba

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear friend,

thank U for ur response, I will try with this, if I stuck up some where , I will let u know

regards,

seetaram functional consultant.