cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"ale aud" this message is coming in to partner profiles in sap ecc.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

"ale aud" this message is coming in to partner profiles in sap ecc. consultant says that it is coming because of SAP-XI, he wants me to turn-off this. how to do that in sap-xi, any idea. please help.

ragards,

Gayatri.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Run the program IDX_NOALE for the ALEAUD message type.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks ravi,

where do you want me to run this progm... in sap-xi.

Gayatri.

Former Member
0 Kudos

it worked out..

thank you very much.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ravikanth,

Just now consultant said that 'ALEAUD' messages are stil coming....u want him to run the progm in sap ECC system... and once i run the prog what should i do in sap-xi.

Regards,

Gayatri.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gayatri,

You need to run the IDX_NOALE tcode on the XI ABAP Stack. There you need to specify what IDocs you need to turn off.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i just want to avoid this message "ale aud" for this i ran the progm IDX_NOALE, then i got a selection screen with 2 fields and 3 selection boxes....

first both selection fields i took the client and the sender port. next i have add message types and delete message types....which radio button i should select, if i seect any thing is any thing going to be change in the process. or it will avoid just "ale aud" messgae.

regards,

Gayatri.

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It would not have any other impact but for Configuring Acknowledgment Requests

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/44/932e8896b610bbe10000000a422035/content.htm

Regards,

Ravi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In patner profile you mean to say because of RFC connection. I think you will use only this field is related to XI.