cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Triggering output type when sales order is saved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I have a small question. Whenever I create a drop ship sales order it triggers a custom output type and prints the form by default even though this output type hasnt been saved in the sales order messages. Similarly from a drop ship PO when it is created with reference to the drop ship order and a requisition it tries to call this cusotm output type and prints the form.

Please advice how to find the settings and make it not print this form.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

U might have maintained condition record for that order output type as immedialty when u save the document that is the reason it is giving print out when u save the document...

So please go to VV12 and there give that output type and the there change the time from imediately to some thing else....

regards

sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

There are few other custom output types configured for a sales order. I wonder why it picks this particular output type and prints the form.

If I uncheck 'Print Immediately' then would it stop from just printing or even calling the form too.

Please advice if there might be any other config which tells to call this particular form whenever a drop ship sales order is created.

Former Member
0 Kudos

My bad, I did not get it right before. Now I know what to be changed. Thanks a lot.

Answers (0)