Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inbound proxy not updated with data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am doing a file to proxy scenerios.

I am checking the SXMB_MONI for inbound proxy. Its showing success in XI as weel as R/3. I have debug and posted my data in Inbound proxy. Its is working fine. But when i am running end to end scenerios te document is not posting. Can anyone help on this issue.

Thanks

Manas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manas,

Please check if you are COMMIT the database in your inbound proxy code.

Dometimes, we need to explicitly commit the work.

Can you show your code?

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Ravi,

I have already commit the code at last till now its not showing the data.

Thanks

Manas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you doing any type of mapping?

Check if the proxy is up to date.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you be more clear on what do you mean by document not getting posted. which document are you referring to ??

thanks

amit

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As you said, there are no errors in SXMB_MONI of XI and R/3 system.........then the problem might be with your coding in implemeting the method inside the proxy.......or If at all if you are using any function modules in your scenario........check the coding of that Function Module.........

I think this will help you.

former_member240483
Contributor
0 Kudos

As you saying MONI in both systems looks fine..and when debug the inbound proxy also posting but not while running the end to end..

some check points..

1,check payload in MONI

2,check the payload in R3 MONI.

if everything ok then there must be problem in Proxy code ...

Regards

Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not sure what do you mean by end to end testing. When you were seeing the message in sxmb_moni of XI and R3, everything was success which means that you would have done end to end testing. Can you please elobrate what you did earlier and what is the problem coming now.

If everything is working fine in XI and R3 then you nee dto debug the issue in Proxy.It has nothing to do in XI

Thanks

amit