cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proxy Authentication Required

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have generated a proxy from a web service that is accessing the SAP system ECC 5.0. When I am calling my client bean I get the following error message:

java.rmi.RemoteException: Service call exception; nested exception is: com.sap.engine.services.webservices.jaxrpc.exceptions.InvalidResponseCodeException: Invalid Response Code: (407) Proxy Authentication Required.

I know that the service requires authentication and I give the username and password in the code.

My code is:

InitialContext ic = new InitialContext();

Z_SalesorderGetStatusService s = (Z_SalesorderGetStatusService)ic.lookup ("java:comp/env/Salesorder1Proxy");

Z_SalesorderGetStatus vi = (Z_SalesorderGetStatus)s.getLogicalPort(Z_SalesorderGetStatus.class);

this.port = vi;

javax.xml.rpc.Stub stubForLogicalPort = (javax.xml.rpc.Stub ) vi;

stubForLogicalPort._setProperty( javax.xml.rpc.Stub.USERNAME_PROPERTY, "admin");

stubForLogicalPort._setProperty( javax.xml.rpc.Stub.PASSWORD_PROPERTY,"admin");

this.stubForLogicalPort = stubForLogicalPort;

}

catch(Throwable e)

{ }

What could be wrong? I had to install everything new, could it be a configuration somewhere that I missed or is something wrong with my code?

Thank you

Julia

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

gregorw
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Julia,

it seems that a HTTP Proxy Server is placed between the machine where you run the client bean and the ECC 5.0 Server which needs authentication. What server software does the client bean runs on?

Regards

Gregor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gregor,

thank you for the reply. I created my client bean as a Enterprise Java Bean that is running on my J2EE-Engine. My client bean calls a proxy. I created this proxy out of a webservices that calls a bapi of the ECC 5.0 system.

Thank you

Julia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I found my error. I had defined a proxy server in the Visual Administrator under Services -> Webservice Container -> HTTP Proxy Server Setting. After I removed anything there, it is working.

Julia

Answers (0)