cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

smart forms data not retrieved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I have a requirement. I need to migrate sapscript to a form. I did the migrating part declared all the tables and internal tables stuff in the form then used the function module 'SSF_FUNCTION_MODULE_NAME' and the function module to get the form into the report. Now, if i execute it it shows a smart form but no data is been fetched into the form only a empty form with the headers and stuff without any data is obtained. What could be the problem?

Regards,

<MOVED BY MODERATOR TO THE CORRECT FORUM>

Edited by: Alvaro Tejada Galindo on Jul 9, 2008 11:29 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi You can do this for migrating script to smartform

goto se38 and run the program sf_migrate..

input the name of the script, original language, and check the source client as current client and execute.

it will build a smarform version of your script with a 'SF' at the end. That is if your script is zscript then the smartform will be zscript_sf.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Declare a program lines node and write:

BREAK your-user-id.

WHen executed, the program will stop at this point. Here in debug check if all the parameters are receiving the values from the program.

Regards,

SUbramanian

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have checked that but i find no values are been retrieved too in the debug mode. I did not do any changes for the original sap script program. I just called the smart form in place of the sapscript using the two function modules

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear

how will you get the values to the smart form, without pasisng it into some structures or so..?

suppoes you have a file which write, &t001k-werks&, then you should be passing t001k thru the function module interface to the smart form..

or else, you can write program lines in smart form.., to do the select.

wonder how did you activated it, without declaring all the fields..

go to each and every text element of the smart form, and check whether there are any contents in those..text elements ?

did u create a smart style, and declare all the paragraph formats and character formats, which u were using in the sap script ?

if not, chances are very high that all the text element screens are just blank (contents got deleted )..

pls check that...

Edited by: Sujamol Augustine on Jul 9, 2008 4:42 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have passed all the structures and internal tables to the form thru the function module. i have created a smart style for the paragraph and character formats and then only i have activated the form and the program.

after that only i have posted this query.

but i dont see any select query working or no data is retrieved even into the program, the issue of the data been passed to the form comes later, but the data is not populated even into the program...

regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

do you mean that before calling the function module and passing the control to smart form, the internal tables/structures are not populated ?

That is surprising.....

Are you using the same driver program as the sapscript ?

Are you calling the function module for smart form, after all the select commands ?

Let us know more details like, where and how this is called etc...