Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Context objects

inigo_sacramento
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi.

I'm trying to use context object in order to decide what BPM should be used in a receiver determination.

As sender, i have an R3 with an ZBAPI_CONFIRMATION.

As receiver, 4 BPM. Each BPM is different and depending of a value of ZBAPI_CONFIRMATION, a BPM has to be executed.

In repository, in imported objects, i have linked the context object to the field AAAA of ZBAPI_CONFIRMATION.

The problem is that i can't view the context object in the condition of receiver determination.

Any solution?

Many thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls try this.

Add the product which contains the referred message interface to the technical system in SLD. Do a refresh and then check whether it makes a difference.

Thanks,

Renjith

inigo_sacramento
Participant
0 Kudos

I've done what you say but it doesn't work.

Is there anything else i can do?

Thanks.

former_member184154
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Maybe my approach is too pragmatical, but do you really need using Context Objects?

You can route your message as well without using them, by simply opening the Condition Editor and pointing directly to the ZBAPI structure/field you need to evaluate.

How does it sound to you?

Cheers,

Alex

Former Member
0 Kudos

I did the same and it worked for me.

Add the product in the technical system(SLD).

Select the check box for this particular product in the business system(SLD).

In the Integration directory, do a SLD cache refresh. Use the menu Environment --> Clear SLD Data Cache.(this is the main thing)...

If this does not work.... try removing the business system and adding it back again...

Thanks,

Renjith.

former_member184154
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Renjith,

the fact that it worked for you doesn't mean it has to work universally.

I used Context Objects one week ago and I was able to use them in ID just after activating in IR, and without the tricky procedure you describe.

His problem could be caused by a number of reason but, as I said, there's always (at least) a second way to do something.

Alex

Answers (0)