cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help as I need to shap my career

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have around 5 years of experience but started with BPO and from 1+ years I am into Semi tech.

My qualification is BCA ( IGNOU) and 'A' level from DOEACC I ahve completed my MBA from IMT ( distance learning).

Now I am thinking to get into proper tech role, As SAP for SAP ABAP/HR ( tehno functional)as this is in great demand I thought of taking the institute along with my JOB in NOIDA.

If any one could help me out for the institutes searched few in Noida sky info tech and Multi Soft.

Could any one help me out if these institutes are good and even let me know am I shaping my career in a better was, as I am very confused.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi esha singh,

Welcome to SDN.

I observed one thing that you completed all your degrees in distance education.right?

you already completed the mba . you have not mentioned your specialization in the mail. if your specialization is hr its very much better to go with abap -hr. Though if you done any other no probs.if you want to do specialization give a go with abap-hr.

presently it is having much boom. Institute is not a important thing esha, which ever u think best go with that institute. learn concepts clealy and do certification on abap-hr. certification is important. once you complted your certification. your career will fly with colors. tats dam sure.

all the best.

happy learning.

thanks

karthik

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Esha,

Nice to hear from u.

For any SAP certification, Siemens is the best. You can check out at Siemens, Delhi for the course schedule.

Otherwise, you can also check-out CDAC, Noida. There course-fee is also very affordable as it is govt.-run.

If you are free to relocate to Bangalore, then I can certainly help you out with the know-how of some good institutes.

Best of luck in your career.

For any query, please feel free to get back to me.

Warm regards,

Kaushik.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kaushik,

I am from Bangalore and I wanted to get some tips for appearing SAP ABAP Certification exam.

I see that you have good idea regarding this.

Brief note about my career:

5.6 yrs of total SAP ABAP exp. Of total 6.6 yrs.

Currently in Capgemini (previously with SAP Labs, Blore)

I need a certification for a project in the UK where it is highly valued.

Please let me know, the exam code, centre, fee etc. if you have the details.

Note that I would be moving to UK in the next month and cannot appear the exam in the TechEd in Nov.

Would be nice if you share your email-id (mine is: FirstName.LastName at CompanyName dot com).

Warm Regards,

Ajit

Ajit Mahapatra | Capgemini | Bangalore, India

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajit,

Which certification you are planning to take?

there will be different levels like associate , professional level ..etc.

and coming to certification, its not that difficult to clear the test and what you need to do is just go through the TAW10 and TAW12 books.(total 5 books).

Most of the questions will be testing how strong you are a fundementals and basics.

for a person with 5+ exp its very easy to clear it off.

exam code will be C_TAW12 , fee depends upon how you want to take the test, like if u want to go through seimens or through sap tech ed.

in teched it costs you around 8K-12K.

feel free to ask more.

thanks

kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

Thanks for your reply and info. I want to take the ABAP Certification. Regarding the course which you mentioned, it is available on-line at SAP Service Marketplace. This requires some registration to get an id/pwd. I do not know if it would require any fees? Any idea on this. Follow the link below:

https://websmp110.sap-ag.de/~form/ehandler?_APP=00200682500000001337&_EVENT=DISPLAY&COURSE=TAW10&LAN...

Else please tell me, with my work exp, do I still have to take the course prior to the exam? If not where can I find a complete list of contents for the exam...I mean course contents.

I know of Seimens and Genovate conducting the exams in Bangalore but I was unable to get them on phone. I plan to visit their centres soon. Do you have any first hand information on this?

Regards

--Ajit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

SAP Certification exams do not require prior coursework. However, there are courses that are recommended which should help you successfully pass your exam. As for the exam content, you can find general competency areas as well as other elements of the exam at the specific exam listing on sap.com. I have provided an example below: http://www.sap.com/services/education/certification/certificationtest.epx?context=%5b%5bP_ABAP_GUI70...

Regards,

Richard Strattner