cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery related text data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Where does the Delivery related text data (E1EDKT2/PT2-TDLINE) from incoming order is stored.

Thanks,

Anjali

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

For the fields that you are referring , look at database tables STXH & STXL. These tables don't actually hold the text, they contain pointers to the text on sales orders.

Ramesh

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

what ever you maintain in sales order - text tabage text that will be copied to subsequent documents like delivery and billing automaically. But for this you should have done text determination process..

Wht i under stood from your question is you are creating incoming order from legacy when you are creating order that idoc is carrying delviery text and where it will be stored in sales order..

If am correct with your question then it will be stored only at sales order header level or at sales order item level text tabge data...

If not please let me know....

regards

sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sankar,

In case of a PO text, does the delivery automatically retrieve the PO text from the PO or it is necessary to configure several points in the spro?

Thanks in advance

Regards

Ana MIrnada

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sankar, but that is not true. the text part in VA02 shows only sales order related test data. and i am interested in delivery related test data coming with incoming order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to VA02 there at header level - text tabage there you see the text what ever maintained...

regards

sankar