cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax Code determination in Sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I have typical Business requirement. For my client having a two systems - Legacy system & SAP ECC system. Every time Sales Order is created in Legacy system and the same is replicated into SAP ECC.

During the replication, Tax code also derived from Legacy to SAP ECC. If the Tax Code is coming from Legacy to SAP ECC, system should take Tax code of Legacy by overiding the Tax code determining in SAP ECC.

In short word, if Tax Code is deriving from Legacy, system should not derive the tax code from SAP ECC.

Please help

Regards

Goutham

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Goutham,

Please follow the procedure.

1. tax code convertion table is maintained in SAP ECC system.

example if A1 is the tax code in legacy system and Z1 is the tax code in SAP ECC system. maintain conversition table in SAP ECC system.

2. if you want to use the same tax code in both system and display in the sales order, then first you have to add a tax code field in the VBAK table , second how the SAP ECC system recongnise the tax code logic you have to write in a receiving port of the idoc.

thanks

Kuntla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

Can you please tell me where we maintain the tax code conversions in ECC.

Actually i tried to overide the standard tax code coming from sap and inserting the new tax code from legacy but unfortunately there is no user exit available in that particular place.

Another, we really dont which Tax code is coming from Legacy to ECC but only we know is Tax master data should be exist in both the place.

Regards

Goutham

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

you can maintain tax codes in sap ecc6.0 in t-code FTXP.

Regards

Krishan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Any solution for my problem

Regards

Goutham