cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message stuck in J-Partial, cannot be ignored, neither distributed...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

Here I have a MAM30_010 message stuck and displayed by middleware as part of its Distributor worklists and having J-Partial status. The message with bigger sequence ID therefore is in waiting state in the Distributor worklist. I've tried to run the merep_distributor

program with the corresponding mobile and syncbo IDs, but the message "No synchronizer business object selected" was displayed... Since I cannot ignore this messaage (as can be done with the I-Partial messages), do you have an idea how can I overcome this ...? Thanks!

Best Regards,

Lalo

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

AjithC
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Lalo,

You don't need to worry about entries in J-partial state. J-paritial entries will not block the queue unlike the I-partial ones.

Next time the distributor runs, it will create new entries and that will be processed..

So there is no need to change the J-parital to J-ignore and hence there is no option in the UI to do so....

Regards

Ajith Chandran

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not exactly sure but you can try this. I have a doubt that your syncbo's might be not enabled.

Go to transaction MEREP_PD and check if all your syncbo's are in green state, i mean enabled.

If they are all in green, then for your mobile id in the merep_mon transaction, i would suggest you to ignore this entries and do a sync and try. If that also doesn't work then move all partial entries to ignore/completed not sure, and then do a client reset on your device and then sync to get your problem solved.

Hope it works out.

Best Regards,

Siva.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Actually the problem is that the messages in J-Partial status cannot be ignored via merep_mon in the same way the messages in I-Partial could be - that's part of my point.

Anyway I know the procedure - ignore the partial message, put the next sequence id to be the current one, trigger the handler for this sequence id, etc... But this is not working for J-partials, since the first step - ignore of the message is not working....

Best Regards,

Lalo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

may check note

https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/852277

This could help you out...

Rgds Thomas

PS: Do you know the reason for this I-Partial state? Probably check your timeout for keep alive timeout if you use ABAP Sync Service:

https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/921061

icm/keep_alive_timeout

If this one is set to small (say sync time exceeds this timeout) the sync process in the server is canceled, so it does not have a chance to exit the worklist processing correctly. Ends up in this state that should never be there without having a process executing on this worklist.