cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SO created delivery and billing blocked

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sap sd gurus

I have a problem after creating a sale order , the one line item in sale order showing status of delivery blocked and billing blocked , now i am unable to post delivery and billing when i see in schedule line item order qty and confirmed qty is present.

Now i want to find why this is blocked and remedy for removing this block .

Could anyone suggest me in this issue asap

thanks in advance

Kanna

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In shcedule lines VOV6 you have maintained delviery block that might be one of the reason to get item blocked for delviery...

And also some body might set delivery and billing block manually at item level so please also look at change log of that document...

Please go to VA02 and there at schedule lines data of item level there u just reomove the deliver block manually and then save the order and also at item level in billing tabage please remove billing block manually...

Then try to create delveiry and billing...

Regards

sankar

Edited by: sankar sankar on Jul 9, 2008 3:00 PM

Edited by: sankar sankar on Jul 9, 2008 3:03 PM

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Besides the points already mentioned, also check if there is some block on the customer master (in sales area view)

Regards,

Saurabh Diwakar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also, do check the settings in OVLS.

Rgds,

Raghu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kanna,

Delivery and Billing block is set at customization i.e SPRO.

DELIVERY BLOCK can be set at different levels i.e

1.SALES ORDER HEADER[tcode-VOV8]

2.ITEM CATEGORY[tcode-VOV7]

3.SCHEDULE LINE[tcode-VOV6]

so check out any delivery block is set in above transactions.test with ur order type, item category and schedule line category determined in ur sales order.

hope this works

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kanna

You have to check in three places.

1. In Schedule line category (VOV6) check if the delivery block has been activated, beacuse if we want block the schedule line then we activate the delivery block in the schedule line category.

2. In the Sales document type (VOV8), check if you have activated the Delivery block & the Billing block.

3. In your Sales order, in the Item detail, in Billing tab check if the billing block has been activated.

I hope it will be solved.