Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invalid Receiver Channel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Ours is XI 3.0 PRD env . and currently many of the executions between

Integration process service & External JDBC service are getting failed showing the reason as

"Configuration error: Channel "fcc7e7dc876833b781914742b928e6b8" is not a receiver type

MP: exception caught with cause com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: Error: invalid receiver channel 'fcc7e7dc876833b781914742b928e6b8'

Exception caught by adapter framework: Error: invalid receiver channel 'fcc7e7dc876833b781914742b928e6b8'

Delivery of the message to the application using connection JDBC_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System failed, due to: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: Error: invalid receiver channel 'fcc7e7dc876833b781914742b928e6b8'

And I checked the configuration of it in ID and the receiver communication channel of JDBC type is fine and its status is green in Communication Channel Monitoring .

One small doubt

In ID(Integration Directory) for the scenarios Under Service Without party will have three tabs

i)Business System

ii)Business Service

iii)Integration Process

I am aware of Business system & Service ,Can any one explain what is this Integration process is for and its Importance

Currently the sender service is under Integration Process category only and Receiver service is under Business System category .

Can any one help me to fix this issue , and probably what are the possible checks to be performed in the system .

Best Regards

Rakesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

YOu have to use the integration process in case you have any ccBPMs in your scenarios.

(ccBPM: Cross component Business Process Management).

A BPM is used when you have scenarios that have to be controlled and processed before being delivered to the target system.

Regards,

Ravi