Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JDBC Synchronous Scenario Issue

SudheerJ
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working on JDBC to RFC which is a synchronous scenario. My sender jdbc channel is configured QoS as Best Effort. Data is getting passed to JDBC to RFC, as this is synchronous the RFC(i.e. response) to JDBC is getting triggered. Now when the RFC to JDBC is triggered i am trying to delete some data in a jdbc table. This delete process is not happening. But in moni both the messages are successfull and in RWB also i couldn't find any error.

Please help me out.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Sudheer

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

You can not use synchronous JDBC sender,JDBC only supports synchronous scenario on the receiver side.You need to use either BPM or configure modules to send back the response.

Since RFC is synchronous,it will send the response to Integration engine(thats why you see 2 messages in sxmb_moni),but since sender JDBC doesn't support sync,this response will stay in integration engine and wont be passed to the JDBC system.

If you want to use BPM,then there is a blog for File to RFC,you can use that.

if you want to use modules,then there is a thread file to RFC.

Please search for them on SDN

Since you scenario is async to sync,its same as file to RFC.

Thanx

Aamir

SudheerJ
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Aamir,

Thanks you very much for your valuable answer.

SudheerJ
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Aamir,

As per your suggestion i have implemented BPM for this scenario and now it is triggering the receiver JDBC channel but in my apapter monitoring i found that my receiver channel is having an error and couldn't process my request.

I have raised a forum thread for this error, please look at the below link for the same and kindly help -

Looking forward for your help in this regard!!

Thanks in advance!!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

GabrielSagaya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

please visit the blog.

you have to use bpm too.