cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

jdbc-rfc scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..All,

We are doing JDBC-RFC synchronous scenario using BPM, we are getting (Req & Res) data in to SXMB_MONI perfectly, the data is not updating into the Database Table, client wants to see the data in the DB only. how can i get the data in to DB Table.

thanks in advance,

Pasi.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the CC monitoring at RWB for JDBC Adapter status while posting the data to the DB

Regards

Seshagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..Seshagiri,

In the JDBC Receiver CCM we are getting the follwing error

JDBC message processing failed; reason Error processing request in sax parser: Error when executing statement for table/stored proc. 'Oracle DB Table' (structure 'ITEMDETAILS_RESPONSE'): java.sql.SQLException

we are sending multiple entrys response to the DB,even we could not able to send one record.the structure has been made based on the multiple entrys, pls let me know.

Regards,

Pasi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Take the Response message from Moni and test it in the Response Message mapping for Testing

Then you will come to abt the Error

Regards

Seshagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..Seshagiri,

Thank you for ur valuable suggestion.

we are not getting any errors in CCM and SXMB_MONI also. but still data is not updating into the DB Table.Client wants to see the response data in DB Table only

how can i achieve this ..

pls suggest me, this is very urgent.

Regards,

Pasi.

Edited by: pasi s on Jul 10, 2008 4:07 PM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

pls do chk the flag filed in the database which should dynamically

as BPM is used do chk SXMB_MONI_BPE

pls do chk this doc

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/65eca479-0601-0010-3faa-8c8ee38f...

Thanx

Sampath