Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

shipment doc error _ urgent

former_member182489
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear friends,

i have configured for outbound delivery with respect to a sale order .i have created

1.sale order with a route

2.delivery with route , picking .

now i treid for shipping doc , but while creating shiping doc the delivery doc is not comming .

so that i cant proceed further

please help me to solve it , it is very urgent

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manu,

The delivery document will not come directly in the shipment document while creating shipment document.

You need to select the deliveries from the shipment document creation screen.

Go to VT01N transaction enter Transportation planning point and shipment type then click on select deliveries Icon (Deliveries tab in the Top second tab) or press F6 then system will take you to select outbound deliveries screen here you enter the data to get the delivery then execute now system will atach the deliveries to the shipment document.

Make sure that delivery should complete the picking and not done the PGI.

And also make sure that these settings available in the IMG

SPRO>Logistics Execution>Transportation>Shipments>Maintain Transportation Relevance.

I hope it will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Edited by: Murali Mohan.Tallapaneni on Jul 9, 2008 1:39 PM

former_member182489
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear murali ,

what u mentioned is exactly correct . i already maintaned it . but it is not working

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member182489
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

bye

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Manu,

Go to VL02N and select the tabpage Transport and check whether the given Route has been determined or not.

If the Route field is blank or the given route is wrong you wont get the delilvery number in VT01N.

And also check the correct route(0VRF and 0VTC)

If you have any concerns revert back the same to me

Regards

Amjath

former_member182489
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Amjath,

very thankful for your reply .I tried what u mentioned . it is maintained correct .

please reply

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For that delivery type have u activated transportation planing...Please check this...

Please also check what is the shipping type you have maintained in material master data...

Regards

sankar