cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incompletion error in sale order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

When i save the sale order showing netweight ,gross weight error,we don't need netweight,gross weight.

I alredy check OVA2.

But i have no idea in group and Incompletion procedure.

Pls help me.

Regards,

T.Muruganantham-IT

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor

Go to VOV7, select your item category and untick the field [Weight Volume Relevant]

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guru,

Thanks for your reply.I already removed tick in VOV7 but again show this error.

Pls help me

T.Murugu

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Murugu

After removing the tick, you should create a new sale order. The changes will not be applicable to existing sale order. So please create a new sale order and let me know whether the problem continues.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guru,

I created new sale order.But again show this error.

Regards,

T.Murugu

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Murugu

Then incompletion procedure would have been maintained. Go to OVA2 and do the following

- Select Sales-Item and click on Procedures

- Select Standard Item and click on Fields

Now in the screen, you can see the following fields

VBAP:::BRGEW and

VBAP:::NTGET

Block the above fields and press [Shift F2] and save. Now try to create a sale order.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

Problem solved.Thanks for yours replies.

Regards,

T.Murugu

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Murugu

Happy to note that your problem is solved. By the by, can you please close this thread as [Answered] as otherwise, after sometime, this thread will be deleted by the Moderators, as per the new policy decision taken.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

In t.code VUP2, you can find the Incompletion procedure assigned to your Item category, if it is TAN, then it is assigned to procedure 20.

Now go to OVA2, select procedure B-Sales item, click on "procedure", select 20- Standard item and click on "field", delete the row of "Net wt." & "Gross wt".

But, these data are shipping relevant required data, therefore in shipping process system may give error, you may not be able to calculate the freight also as it is usually calculated on the basis of weight.So , be careful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

Incompletion Procedures work on the basis of sales order type and item category level.

So go to the defintion of item category and check what incompletion procedure is defined and then check the incompletion procedure in the basic settings.

If the incompletion log is not activated for gross weight at item level then go and check the definition of sales order type and see what incompletion procedure is used and check that incompletion error in basic settings.

Hope this helps,

Abhishek