cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failed to determine a receiver agreement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm trying to implement a Idoc-to-RNIF screnario with PI 7.1.

The test configuration tool works just fine, but when I am trying to send a real IDoc from SAP ERP, I get the following error:

com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.ConfigException: ConfigException in XI protocol handler. Failed to determine a receiver agreement for the given message. Root cause: com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.impl.exception.CPALookupException: Couldn't retrieve outbound binding for the given P/S/A values: .....

Of course the receiver agreement exists, I already tried recreating it.

Any help would be appreciated.

Michael

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member575459
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

In order to find the root cause of your issue,Please login to ID and goto tools--> test configuration by providing your Business service and interface details along with the payload this is specify the error message.

Also verify the receiver agreement and also check it out whether receiver message interface is configured properly or not. If still doesnu2019t work then refresh the cache by using SXI_CACHE.

Rgds,

Bharath

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

after recreating not only the receiver agreement, but all the objects of the scenario, the problem is now gone. as i did nothing differently than before, i still have no idea what the problem was.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the replies.

As I stated in my first posting I already did test the configuration with the tool. I did not get an error there, so this doesn't help. I now also assigned everything to the scenario and refreshed the cache. No change.

fwiw: when I delete receiver agreement I get a different error message (no receiver agreement found). So there seems to be a different problem than not finding the receiver agreement. "couldn't retrieve outbound binding" what could be meant by that?

regards

michael

former_member194786
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

Try assigning your receiver agreement to the scenario explicitly. It helps sometimes. Also do cache refresh. Its a prob of cache i guess.

Regards,

Sanjeev.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

Kindly test your Configuration [ID] using Tools--->Test Configuration option to know more about the error.

Thanks

Sudharshan