Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Returnable packaging material sales scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

PLs guide how to map following scenarion-

when we have an standard order where we ship goods to a customer and those goods are packed into one of those returnable packaging boxes, how can we make it possible that sales material is category TAN and packaging to category LAN?

Is there a table where we can define standard qtyu2019s. E.g. 20pcs. of finished sales material = 1 Packing material so when I sell 100pcs. finished sales material automatically 5 Packing material s are booked as well

Points will surely be rewarded.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mrunal,

We have configured the Packaging good along with main material using BOM concept.

That is you will have to create a Bill of Material( CS01) for your main material and this definition you will have to add sub material as packaging material. Also in the header data for BoM you can define base Quanity as 20. So what will happen is that for each multiple of 20, 1 sub material will be added.

Now for the second scenario, the item category definition is done on the base of sales document type. Your normal sales order is of category OR or its variant like ZOR. But return sales order has a different sales order type like RE. So with the help of sales order type you can change the item category determination from TAN to LAN.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Abhishek

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

WELL FRIEND !!!!

i will explain simple u r packaging material group is DX this DX is assign to u e packaging material type X1 AND

u have to create actual packaging mateial say BOX in this material u maintain both this material type X1 and group DX

and now in u r finish product u maintain that packaging material group DX

THIS WAY THEY LINK WITH EACH OTHER

HOPE IT WILL CLEAR

REWARD POINTS

THANKS

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

when u create a returnable packaging material by MM01

there is a tab sales general plant

there u have to maintain allowed weight or volume

e.g 1 box contain 20 pcs

and if u do packing

u can treat that returnable packaging material as a packaging material and do setting

hope it will help

reward points

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi friend!!!!!!

now i am doing implementation on that scenario

u can ask me anything

finish product item category TAN

returanable material item category is TAL and item category groue is LEIH ( U R BOX MATERIAL GOES TO THIS ITEM CATEGORY )

and document type LA for pick up and item cat LAN

AND document type LN for isssue item cat LNN

U CAN CHECK MATERIAL STOCK BY T.CODE MB58

hope it will help

REWARD PONTS

IF ANY QUERY

call me 9960338193

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mrunal,

Please go through this link it will help you about Returnable standard process in SAP R/3 system.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/dd/560051545a11d1a7020000e829fd11/frameset.htm

Is there a table where we can define standard qtyu2019s. E.g. 20pcs. of finished sales material = 1 Packing material so when I sell 100pcs. finished sales material automatically 5 Packing material s are booked as well

To this requirement you need to go for new development with the help of ABAPer.

I hope it will help you,

Regards,

Murali.