cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing of Spilled Data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

how to print the spilled data of MAIN window in a separate white paper picked from the next tray.

Edited by: srinivas kodukula on Jul 9, 2008 12:38 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

Only you have to type the resource name as TRY01 for the first page and TRY02 for the next page in the output options tab of the page node.

However, while processing of the smartforms the program takes takes that the pages to be taken from the respective trays.

Moreover, the printer through which the document is getting printed has to support the tray logic.

Also please select the print mode in the smartform as S for all the pages.

And also check with the tray names i mean what are the exact tray names wherein the papers have been feeded with.

I mean the first page may be in TRY01 ( preprinted stationery ) and the second page onwards normal paper which may be in TRY02.

You can try this because we had used the same way for some documents issued to canada and US.

Regards,

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

thanks your answer, but i am not using the smartforms, i am using the Scripts.

In the scripts i am facing this problem.

secondly, i have only one page to print , in that i have 4 windows including MAIN window.In the Main window, i am printing the invoice details, if the data is spilled over, i want to print the remaining data in the next page which is taken from the next tray of the printer.

I think right now , you got the problem which i am facing....

any way thanks for your information.

Thanks and Regards

Srinivas Kodukula

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have the option to print the first page in one tray and the next page from another tray in the output options tab of the pages.

Use it to your requirement e.g you can specify resource name as TRY01 for the FIRST page and TRY02 for the next page.

If the MAIN window spills then the next page would be picked from TRY02.

Hope this solves your issue.

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

Thanks for your answer.

If i specify the resource name in the page tab, is there any code required to validatate them and if yes where can i write the code.

Actually this problem occured while i am doing the US Check form, in that i am printing the invoice details in the MAIN window, if that invoice details are spilled over, then i want to print the remaining invoice details in a page of next tray.

Thanks and Regards

Srinivas Kodukula