cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SHIP TO PARTY NOT DEFINED FOR CERTAIN SALES AREA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ...

I am creating a specific type of sales order in va01 by reffering a billing document . But soon after entering billing document no it is showing " SHIP TO PARTY NOT DEFINED FOR CERTAIN SALES AREA..." The sales area --- which it's showing in error it is quite different ....it's not that one what we used for it in that ref billing document .

Note : We are maintaining ship to party , sold to party ..... in CRM only

Their also I checked it is assigned properly .Relatioship with sold to party is also OK .

But in R/3 I have checked that ship party is created in VD01 Where as sold to party is created in XD01 .

PLS ADVC

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sundar,

Please check in these areas

1.Check the sales area which you are trying to create sales order and copying invoice sales area is same or not.

2.Why you haven't created ship to party in XD01 transaction.

You go to XD01 transaction exetend the customer master then try.

3.Check the customer master(Ship to party) is available under which sales area.

I hope it will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sundar

- Go to VOV8, select the sale order type and untick the fields [Check division] and [Item division]

- Go to VOR2 and ensure that the divisions are assigned to cross division

- Go to OVAZ and ensure that the said sales area is assigned to sale document type with which you are trying to create sale order.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We can also create return order wrf to billing....

Regards

sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Extend the Ship to party to the given sales area using VD01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sundar,

as per my knowledge when you are referring to a billing document you can create sales document of types credit memo request and debit memo request and not any other type of sales order.This may be the reason for which you are getting that particular error.

Regds,

Rupali