cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer specific invoice texts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Does anyone have any suggestions on where to create customer specific texts for invoice - the client needs texts assigned to a specific customer shown in the invoice.

Thx

R

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

you have to go VOTXN, and there:

maintain the text id (text types) on the customer (for the general view- the central texts, or on the sales area level- S&D texts); then you have to maintain the text on the billng header.

Then you have to maintain the text procedure that you use on the specific customer account group and billing type.

then you have to maintain the access sequence, with KNVV or KNA1 object, and the VBRK object.

if you have not added the texts to the already existing procedures, you need to do it now, assigning the new text procedure to the customer account group and billing type.

IMPORTANT- on the access sequence level you can decide if the particular text is coming from SP, SH, PY, BP etc.

if you want to have this text printing on the invoice, you have to provide the text ID from the billing level to someone who is dealing with the outputs, and ask this person to pull it on the printout.

cheers,

Bea

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Beata,

I forgot to write that I had solved the issue a while back.

VOTXN is indeed the answer.

Since you replied to my question points are awarded

Answers (0)