cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while releasing the Invoice to accounts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

while I am releasing the Invoice to accounts I am getting the following error. " The maximum number of items for an FI document ('999') has been

exceeded. "

I know why this error is coming. can anyone tell me the solution for this please.

Friendly

Rama

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to all,

That's what I am telling you. In one accounting document there should not be more that 999 lines, but here it is crossing. I understood that. But I need a solution for this. Where I cannot split the Invoices. I need to create only one invoice.

Kindly suggest any solution.

Friendly

Rama

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

These are the validations put by standard SAP. Defenitely,there will be SAP notes for the same. Get the help of the finance team as this falls in their area.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Please check whether your sales order must be havnig more than 499 line items

1 line item in sales order will be creating one debit n one credit entri in IF document i.e. 2 line items and in one accounting document you can have atthe most 999 line items so sales order should not contain more than 499 items

But now you can cancel the invoice. DO partial invoice say for half of the line items in your sales order and do the same process for remianing. Then release it for accounting

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Do you have more than 999 line items in the document?

I got an information from one of the thread I have visited, it says:

To overcome this, the only way was to break the accounting invoices, 1 with 950 items and the other with the rest.

Prase