cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processing of large messages

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

is anyone experienced in boosting performance of large message processing in XI? I've got messages of about 3MB size. Their processing in XI takes about 5 minutes. The respective mappings are quite simple. I have seen that I can configure a special queue for large messages but the usage of this queue doesn't help.

Kind regards,

Heiko

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Heiko,

>>boosting performance of large message processing in XI?

is the message mapping take 5mins

what is ur scenario ?? are r u doing a JDBC oubound ??

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

I'm using a JDBC Sender adapter on my outbund side to retrieve the data to be passed on by XI.

Heiko

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>I'm using a JDBC Sender adapter on my outbund side to >>retrieve the data to be passed on by XI.

so ur sender adapter is JDBC, where are u passing this data to ?? R3?? if so are using RFC adapter or ABAP Proxies

cheers,

naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Naveen,

I'm using a file adapter for output for my tests (current configuration). Eventually ABAP proxies will be used.

Cheers,

Heiko

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

3MB essage shouldnt be taking 5 mins for getting processed. IS there a lot of load on your Inegration Server?? In SXMB_MONI do you see the message in Waiting stage for a lot of time and then is it getting processed??

if so hen You can try to priotirize this particular message to be processed first

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/59e837d3-0201-0010-c096-dc1...

cheers,

Naveen