cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forms tracking information

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI experts,

As i am new to Cin functionality could you please tell me in what way i have to handle forms tracking in SAP.

I mean what are the master datas which are to be inco-operated with the information.

At the time of sales order where i have to enter the form information so that it should have effect in excise.

If we wanna have a report out of it is there any standard report exsiting.

thanks in advance for the support to u all.

Regards,

Indu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to maintain form tracking in J1Ih t code

To access the form tracking function, from the SAP Easy Access screen, choose Indirect Taxes ® Forms Tracking ® Create/Change/Display.

For understanding purpose

Form Tracking

You use this function to record and monitor forms relating to tax concessions. You can record the forms that your customers send you against their sales orders, and those that you send to your vendors against your purchase orders.

You can also use these functions for monitoring other routine activities, for example, when you transfer money to your personal ledger account (PLA) using a TR6 challan.

Features

Forms for concessional sales tax must be submitted by the buyer after the goods have been delivered or after it has paid the invoice. In the case of interstate concessional sales tax rate sales, the concessional rate is granted against the issue of C-forms.

Exemption from excise duty may be granted by the excise authorities under certain circumstances, for example, on exports or deemed exports. In such cases, the buyer has to produce certain statutory forms to claim concessional rates of excise duty or exemptions. The exporter has to provide the vendor with proof of export (form AR3A).

If the buyer is unable to furnish the certificate at the appropriate time, material supply should be at the normal rate of sales tax or excise duty.

Activities

To access the form tracking function, from the SAP Easy Access screen, choose Indirect Taxes ® Forms Tracking ® Create/Change/Display.

Regards,

Murthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Thank you very much sir for the quick response..

As u said we have to use j1ih transaction to maintain a forms tracking does ther be any effect what so ever in any transaction.

Moreover when should i create this form i mean after the order creation or at the time of invoice created.

Is any setting to be done for this,

sorry to ask u all these silly questions but the thing is never worked in this

Thanks in advance

Indu

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Indu

run J1IUN for forms tracking.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi