cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in smart forms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have made a smart form . I am passing internal table in smartform that is ITAB. There are some currency fields in internal table ITAB.I am passing this internal table in work area WA_ITAB .I have also given currency and quantity field in global definition's "Currency/Qty fields" tab.When i am giving default value 0 for work area WA_ITAB in Global Definition an error occure :

"@8O@ Global Definitions "ZSALSTRU_RRM" and "I" are not mutually convertible in a Unicode program. program."

ZSALSTRU_RRM is stucture of internal table.

If any one have solution ,pls send me...

thanks

Rakesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

you dont need to assign default value in Global Definations

sudhir_manjarekar2
Participant
0 Kudos

hi rakesh,

if you are getting this error in calling program then do one thing. Go to program attributes uncheck the Unicode cheks active there.

Once i was getting unicode error i did the same & it worked.

Hope this will also work for you.

Regards,

SUDHIR MANJAREKAR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

No need to assign default value in Global Defination instead assign it in the Program line just before the display.

and for Currency field you need to specify the reference table name in 'CURRENCY AND QUANTITY' tab.

I think this will sort out your problem.

Thanks.

Swati.

0 Kudos

HI,

i think no need to assign the default value in global definition.

in global definition declare currency field

in 'currency and qty' tab ,declare the refereence field for that particular currency field. like itab-netwr netwr.

u already done like this. it doesn't display errors.

former_member195383
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Rather than giving a default value of zero at the time of defining...try creating a codeline and then clear the variable there...or assign what ever value u want to assign there...

it may help...