cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

goods movement to bins

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello friends,

I would like to put stock in bins....please let me know the movement type to be used.

Using MB1C and Mvt type 561, we put stock in a sloc....similarily how do I put it in warehouse bins.

Thanks in advance

Sanjay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

After the IM transaction you mentioned your stock is likely to be in storage tyep 902 (interim storage type).

1. If you set TR creation for your mvt 561 (SPRO > LE > WM > Interfaces > Invemtory Management > Define Movement Types - here you can check which WM-mvt belongs to your IM-mvt ('Assign WM MVT...') > check whether you defined automatic TR creation for your WM-mvt ('LE-WM Interface...')), so if you defined TR creation for your WM-mvt (561 as default), you can process the TR from LB10. Processing the TRs you will create TOs and material movements to bins are realized via transfer orders.

2. If no TR creation was defined for the relevant WM-mvt, you won't find TRs in LB10 for stock upload. In this case you can create TOs directly in LT01 / LT10 or you can create TR in LB01 and process it.

BR

Csaba

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sanjay

I think that you have had your question answered so if you are happy with this can you please award points if you want to but mainly can you please mark your question as answered so that it is easier to navigate around the open questions in the forum as the number of pages are growing and growing and it takes too long to go through everything expecially if a satisfactory answer has already been given and people like me who want to help will give up and so some people may not get any help.

Thanks for this

Frenchy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the advice frenchy....i will immediately close the open questions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If you used 561 then the stock in WM will be in interim st type 998.

You can then check LB10 to see if there any Transfer requirements for this and then create a TO from there but if not you can use LT01 movement type 999 to move your stock from 998 to wherever you require.

If all of the stock of a material is to be moved to the SAME bin you can use LT10

I hope that this helps