cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating Stock transfer Requisition from Shopping cart

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I am working on SRM 5.0 (Classic scenario). I have a business requirement to transfer the Stock transfer Requisition to ECC when the shopping cart get saved. How do I achieve this? Is there any configuration is required from functional side?

the existing design is, if the contract is assigned to SC, then it has to create the PO else, shopping cart will be created. Now, as per new requirement, based some criteria, if the cost center is 'AAA', then it has to create a STR in ECC.

I think, I need to use the BAdI 'BBP_CREATE_BE_RQ_NEW' to transfer the req. Is it correct?

Please let me know, if anyone know the solution.

Thanks and Regards,

Nowsath

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. Yes, that is the right BADI to use.

You need to think about where you are going to get your source plant from as well.

The BADI can look up from a custom field or a Z table or something.

Regards,

Dave.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

Thanks a lot for your reply. But my question is 'How the system will decide whether to create PR or PO in backend system. Is this can be controlled thro' customization or we have to control in BADI 'BBP_CREATE_BE_RQ_NEW'? Can you explain briefly please?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Nowsath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry, we need to create PR not STR....

Also, please find the clear explanation:

Scenario : Classic Scenario

SRM 5.5

(1) I want to create PR for particular material group shoping cards

please clarify define backend objects- external procurement

(2) Can I create a PR for particular cost center Shopping card.

plz tell me the Badi and Method.

Edited by: Nowsath RM on Jul 9, 2008 5:30 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. You can define backend objects based on product category as standard in the IMG.

If you want to use cost centre to decide whether to create a PO or a Req you should use BADI BBP_TARGET_OBJECTS.

Regards,

Dave.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks David. I just want to confirm, in IMG setting, I have to select int. proc. as 'Always external procurement'.

Please confirm.

And thank you very much for your help.

Regards,

Nowsath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. Always external is right, unless you ever want to create a reservation in the backend.

You can then put anything in the external procurement, as the BADI will decide what you get.

Regards,

Dave.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Dave for your quick response and prompt assistance!!!

Answers (0)