cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipment Document Status

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am in sap erp 600 working with LE and i am trying hard to understand a reason why it is possible to assing status shipment start(6) without having set status 5 shpment completion, which is the only status that checks for picking completion. I understand that shouldn't be allowed to start a shipment if picking has not been completed and therefore load is not ready.

Any suggestions on how to restrict the set/unset of further status without having set previous ones as in this case? Another option would be to verify picking status while asigning status 6!

Regards,

Diogo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The system still works like this... what we did was to add information fields in alv structure of YM

Former Member
0 Kudos

In transaction vt02n there are 7 status button on the deadline folder. Which are:

1 Planned: The shipment´s planning is complete.

2 Check-in: The vehicle arrives at the plant.

3 Start load: The vehicle is loaded or unloaded.

4 End load: Loading and unloading finished.

5 Shipment completion: The documents are created.

6 Shipment start: The shipment starts.

7 Shipment end: The shipment is finished.

Status 1 must be set before any other and fixes shipping documents to the transportation document.

As we work with YM what i see is:

we receive the truck into the plant status 2 is set

we load the truck, an pop up warns that picking is not completed, status End Load is set

we create check-out activity, status 6 is set. The truck leaves the plant with Truck status 3 "full" without having completed the picking activity.

That is what i want to avoid, even by forbiding the truck to leave before the picking is completed or not allowing to set status 6 and 7 before status 5.

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Diogo,

Can you please give more clarification about your requirement !!!

Are you want why the status 6 is maintaining why not 5 ?

Regards,

Murali.