cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there any Function Module to delete the Responsibility for buyer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am able to insert a responsibility for a buyer using the FM, BBP_UPDATE_ATTRIBUTES. Can any one can tell me is there any FM to delete the responsibity for buyer. The BBP_UPDATE_ATTRIBUTES is not working for deletion and It is taking lot of time when i am trying to delete rsponsibility by using the transactio code PPOSA_BBP .

I found one badi, HRBAS00INFTY but there are no exporting or changing parameters in that badi to write some logic to delete.

The FM ,RH_BASE_UPDATE_DB_DIALOG is getting executed and updating the data base tables after the above badi got executed. can i use this FM ,RH_BASE_UPDATE_DB_DIALOG directly to delete the responsibility?I think it is not recomended.

can any one give me some idea.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use the same FM "BBP_UPDATE_ATTRIBUTES" to update the values for responsibility.This FM doesnt delete and append but only UPDATES the values in PPOMA_BBP.Try to pass blank values.

BR,

Disha.

Do reward points for useful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

No it is not updating with blank values.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. You can use transaction PP01 instead of PPOMA_BBP.

You might have to make some settings in table T777I to allow the responsibility to be maintained from PP01, but it it a lot faster than PPOMA_BBP, and you could use an ECATT or call transaction on PP01.

You can also delete all the infotype using PP01, basically delete all the responsibility in 1 go if that is any use? Try all this in a test system first toget used to it though.

Regards,

Dave.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

Thanks for your solution. Can you please provide some document on ECATT?

Regards

Venkat

Former Member
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David,

Is there any way to add our custome code to ECATT ? Can we write any custome logic inside for a ECATT object?

I am able to delete the recored by using PP01 and ECATT but i am facing small problem. To solve my porobrlm i need to wite customecode. So, is there any way to enchance the EACTT recoding .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. Yes. You can insert ABAP and ENDABAP statements in the ECATT and insert any code you want in between these.

You can pass data in and out of the ABAP and ENDABAP routine to the ECATT by creating a parameter of type variable.

Regards,

Dave.