cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sd-credit management

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi can anybody say, weather an static credit check will consider the horizan period (ofcourse i know it dsnt) but practically i saw that when i am configuring the static credit check in an devolopment server wantedly i had given the horizan period in it, but it is performing sucessfully and showing warning message(credit limit exceeded)and doc getting block, ihad tried by deselecting open orders and open deliveries but the result is same.how is it possible

and plz..... anybody let me know the clear description of automatic credit check and the types.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

In Credit management under automatic credit checks there are 2 types of checks- static and dynamic.In static check the system compares the customer's credit limit to the value of all open orders , deliveries , billing and open items .In case of dynamic in addition to the above doc values it considers a time period which is the horizon period.System will ignore all open orders that r due for delivery after the time period.A dynamic check can also act as static if we do not maintain the horizon period.

In ur case as u ve selected the option STATIC , it will not consider the horizon period even if u enter some values in it as in case of STATIC CHECK we do not hv any horizon period.

In case u want to consider open sales order and deliveries u ve to maintain UPDATE GROUP as 000012.That can be configured in the definition of Credit control area(path is IMG>ENTERPRISE STRUCTURE>DEFINITION>FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING>CREDIT CONTROL AREA)

Plz do check whether u ve maintained update gr.

Hope it solves ur prob.

Plz reward pts if helpful

Regds,

Pallavi

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

The static and dynamic are the two types of Automatic credit check. The only difference between the static and dynamic credit check is Horizon Period. Since you have given the horizon period, it is functioning like a dynamic credit check.

Thanks,

Ravi