cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in Customer Master data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hio friend

I need some examples what type of problems or issues or ticket comes at clients in Customer Master data maintenance. If possible send some scnerios with solution also how it was solved.

Thanks

Raj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sridhar_muthekepalli3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. 'Entry GVK 0000140000 does not exist in SKB1 - check your entry'.

Solution :Reconcilation account 140000 has to be created in GL Master Data - T.code FS00.

2. Customer is Vendor and Vendor is customer.How do you see the net profit?

Solution : In customer Master , you have to input vendor master and in vendor master, you have input customer master, tick the clearing with customer box on the vendor record and the netting with vendor box on the customer record, Payment can be made by Automatic Payment PRogram.

Additionally search SDN with the search word customer master, you will find losts of real time problems with solutions.

Please let me know if you need more information.

Regards

Sridhar M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar

Thank you very much for sending real problem, it will support my replies. Your 1. 'Entry GVK 0000140000 does not exist in SKB1 - check your entry'.

Solution :Reconcilation account 140000 has to be created in GL Master Data - T.code FS00

I go thru this TCode FS00, but i could not understand what was problem, imean to say why system display this error message and after fixing hot system behave. Can you please send more comments on it.

In your second example (you have input customer master, tick the clearing with customer box on the vendor record and the netting with vendor box on the customer record, Payment can be made by Automatic) WHERE i have to tick, i could not get that check box

Thanks

Raj

sridhar_muthekepalli3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. GVK 140000 does not exist - It means GL 140000 is not created. The FI Consultant has to create the GL Account.

2. In custome Master, In Payment Transaction tab,tick the clearing with customer box.In vendor Master, you should do the same.Then using the FBL5N - Display/Change Line Items, you can see the net amount after selecting vendor items check box.

Please elt me know if you need more information.

Regards

Sridhar M

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Some Example are as under:

1. Accoount Assignment Group not maintained in Sales Area Data - Impact: Transaction will go upto Billing, but will not release to Accounting.

2. Terms of Payment is maintained in Company Code Area as well as Sales Area Data. It is possible to maintain it different. The Terms of Payment which flows in Sales Order is from Sales Area Data & not Company Code Data.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Raj

Please go through these threads

[Customer Master|]

[customer master |]

[Customer master |]

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi