cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

connecting clients through tRFC?

Former Member
0 Kudos

gurus,

i am testing out config of decentral wms system which needs central erp R/3 system client 800 and decentral wm client 805. Bothe clients are established and configured for Decentral WM but while doing a consistency check i am getting an error message "no RFc destination could not be determined for the method call" .

I am not familiar with setting up communications between clients. any help please...

thanks.

Edited by: bstar40 on Jul 8, 2008 7:09 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Follow the kaushal blog and

After creating the RFC check the settings with the users existed in both the clients.

Regards

Bhaskar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Joe,

since i posted i have made some progress, now the issue is:

In the central system (client 805 SAP instance id: ERP) BD87 the IDOc says transmitted to partner system. Idoc status is 03.

but in the same instance the D-WM (client 800 and instance id: ERP) i am not seeing the inbound delivery which i transmitted through the above idoc. The D-WM BD87 session not showing any IDOCS too.

FYI: I have maintained: InboundDelivery.ConfirmDecentral, OutboundDelivery.ConfirmDecentral for the client-800 D-WM in BD97.

similarly i have maintained InboundDelivery.SaveReplica and OutboundDelivery.SaveReplica for the Central ERP system.

The consistency check for the Central as well as local DWM configuration is showing all Green.

Looks like i am missing something in the TRFC call / ALE config setup. am not basis guy but i am trying to complete this configuration. Help is appreciated.

Thanks.

Edited by: bstar40 on Jul 9, 2008 1:45 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Execute transaction SM58 and check if the IDocs are stucked up on the t-rfc queue. If so, you can right click and choose Execute to release it.

please post such question in relevant forum. ( i.e ABAP general )

regards,

kaushal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Follow the kaushal blog and

After creating the RFC check the settings with the users existed in both the clients.

Regards

Bhaskar

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you want to just setup a remote connection then you might want to start with this:[Maintaining Remote Destinations|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/EN/22/04262b488911d189490000e829fbbd/content.htm]

RFC's are setup in SM59.

Is that what you are looking for?

Thanks,

J. Haynes

Edited by: Joe Haynes on Jul 8, 2008 5:27 PM