cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

V_V2 - Resheduling for stock transfer document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can anyone advise what is this stock transfer document? Izzit STO in MM? How does rescheduling works for STO? Can STO have confirmed qty or ATP check?

Thanks

Peter

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you have access, it exists lot of OSS notes about this subject.

Look at 498149, 821739, 766475, 835219 (FAQ ATP)

See also the information about the program SDV03V02.

Regards,

Lionel

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member

Hi,

When you reschedule (transaction V_V2), orders that contain items determined in product selection are reevaluated. If the substitution settings have changed, or there is more product available, the system may determine other substitutes. This may result in products being promised to the customer other than those agreed to at the time of order entry. To avoid this, you can set the fixed date and qty indicator in the order (choose Goto --> Item --> Schedule lines). The system will not take the order account when rescheduling.

Items determined in product selection are only considered in a rescheduling run when you have set the input parameters to include all materials. If you specify only certain materials, main and sub-items from product selection are excluded.

The fixed date and quantity indicator does not influence product selection in the delivery.

If a product selection item has been partially delivered, the system does not take it into account in rescheduling runs

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manu,

So how does V_V2 works for STO then? If i select to include and set priority for STO, does it mean program will 'assign' stock qty to it? How does this assignment work under non-simulation mode, program will create DO for this STO immediately?

Thanks

Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

This is where i am not too familiar. Assuming there's one STO and one SO with same part number to be fulfilled. How does STO confirmed the qty if there's stock. How can i see this in the STO?

Thanks

Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Peter

At the time of STO you can only check the availabilty but the confirmation of it takes place when you create delivery through VL04 or VL10B.

You can not confirm the availabilty at the time of STO document

Thanks

Manu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

Can i know how this allocation works in STO? I dun think there's any confirmation qty when STO is created as opposed to a SO. How can i know if a STO created from another plant to supplying plant able to meet the requirement? Pls advise

Thanks

Peter

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Peter

I believe you are asking from MM side how this V_V2 works. For information, if the stock transfer is made via SD route, then only it will work, where you need to treat receiving plants as a customer and a sale order on delivering plant by receiving plant should be created.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

Are u responding to my qns? I am interested in how STO works in area of confirmation and re-scheduling. My understanding is that STO is MM document (Similar to PO).

Thanks

Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Peter

In the area of confirmation it has got no effect wether it is stock transfer or Sales order as it depends on the availability check on MRP-3 screen of material master and the corresponding IMG setting in the IMG-> Basic Function->availability check and transfer of requirement. Hope I have understood your requirement well

Manu

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Peter

If I have understoond your question correctly, while running V_V2, if you choose the option [Prioritize stock transfer documents] stock will be allocated to STO orders first.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi